PRETTY THINGS - LOST THAT GIRL LYRICS
Artist: Pretty Things Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
I bought myself some blue suede shoes
I took down my suit and I pressed it.
I shook up my body, and I lost that girl.
Well I made my first mistake
Asking that little girl to wait
She was the icing on my cake
And now she’s gone, and I lost that girl.
She gives me the heebie-jeebies
Shakes me down to my knees.
She waits till I really get rolling
Then she passes me like a breeze
You know the red light sealed my fate
I knew then I’d be late
When I got there she gave me the freeze
She said you’re gone boy, and I lost that girl
Help me find her dick.
I was out in search of a good time
Scanning the streets I felt fine
I fell for that perfect double cross
Lucked out, and I lost that girl.
Policeman in the car park,
Waiting for me outside
You know he give me that real heat treatment
When the flashlight hit my eyes.
You know I made my second mistake
Asking that cop to wait
He said I’m gonna put you away for good, and
You’ll be gone and he said here boy you’re really dead.
Lost that girl.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Pretty Things Lost That Girl Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Saturdays - Gentleman Lyrics
- The Lonely Island - Spring Break Anthem Lyrics
- Billie Myers - Kiss The Rain Lyrics
- Alien Ant Farm - Movies Lyrics
- P.O.D. - Beautiful Lyrics
- Eagles - Peaceful Easy Feeling Lyrics
- Kelly Clarkson - Miss Independent Lyrics
- Akon - Ghetto Lyrics
- Bryan Adams - I'm Ready Lyrics
- Michelle Branch - Breathe Lyrics
- Switchfoot - Meant To Live Lyrics