PROPAGANDHI - DIE JUGEND MARSCHIERT LYRICS
Artist: Propagandhi Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
Thank you! Let me begin with some sentimental appeals to our national myths; assorted clichés coined by the state; the ideological shorthand meant to sweep your private doubts [away] of this virtual training course. This portal; this Trojan Horse that you living idiots paid for and actually rolled into your own kids’ rooms.
Oops, did I just say that out loud? Oh, well, it’s not like it’s something new. It’s just the logical extension of the decades of bilge water that you’ve let us pump into your homes. The pink noise that hums away in the background while you run the gauntlet we force on you everyday. The billowing candy floss that helps to soften the blow. Deep down you’ve always known that your children already belong to us, so why don’t you cut the outraged parent routine, shut your mouth and get back in your seat. Your children already belong to us. What are you? You will pass on. And they won’t know a fucking thing but this 'community,' this real life Ender’s Game. Forget what you think you know.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Propagandhi Die Jugend Marschiert Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Saturdays - Gentleman Lyrics
- The Lonely Island - Spring Break Anthem Lyrics
- Weezer - Sweater Song Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Possession Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - May Be Lyrics
- Ray J - I Hit It First Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Hold On To The Nights Lyrics
- Diana Ross - Love Don't Come Easy Lyrics
- Dido - I Don't Want To Wait (Dawsons Creek Theme) Lyrics
- Muse - Blackout Lyrics
- Box Car Racer - I Feel So Lyrics