PROPAGANDHI - THE STATE-LOTTERY LYRICS
Artist: Propagandhi Lyrics
Popularity: 33 users have visited this page this week.
Does it seem strange to you? The confetti. The balloons. The mile-wide grins and the victory dance to welcome in the heir to a state of (utter and complete) disrepair? Because it sure seems strange to me: they're acting like they won the fucking lottery! I mean, shouldn't they feel terror at the task that lies ahead: to feed and house the people that this system's left for dead. And could I have hit the nail much harder on the head? It's profits before lives. They are motivated by greed. First they taught us to depend on their nation-states to mend our tired minds, our broken bones, our bleeding limbs.
But now they've sold off all the splints and contracted out the tourniquets and if we jump through hoops then we might just survive. Is this what we deserve? To scrub the palace floors? To fight amongst ourselves? As we scramble for the crumbs they spit out, frothing at the mouth about the scapegoats that they've chosen for us. With every racist pointed finger I can hear the goose-steps getting closer. They no longer represent us so is it not our obligation to confront this tyranny?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
The State-Lottery gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 1 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Propagandhi The State-Lottery Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- The Saturdays - Gentleman Lyrics
- The Lonely Island - Spring Break Anthem Lyrics
- Weezer - Sweater Song Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Possession Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - May Be Lyrics
- Ray J - I Hit It First Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Hold On To The Nights Lyrics
- Diana Ross - Love Don't Come Easy Lyrics
- Dido - I Don't Want To Wait (Dawsons Creek Theme) Lyrics
- Muse - Blackout Lyrics
- Box Car Racer - I Feel So Lyrics