PROPAGHANDI - TRUE LYRICS
Artist: Propaghandi Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I do all I can and itís all I can do. true. and if I had the choice, Iíd take the voice I got, cuz it was hard to find. yíknow, Iíve come to far to wind up right back where I started. they tell
Ho I should be, but Iíll never let you flickers make a mess of me. I do all I can and itís all I can do. true. one more sunset, lay my head down. true. one more sunrise, open my eyes. true. they
Alk you up, theyíll talk you down. begin to doubt. your reasons seem very far away. yeah, and Iíll stop breathing the day that I canít walk proud, rather walk away. I do all I can and itís all i
Do. I do all I can and I do it for you. true.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Propaghandi True Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Game - Don't Kill My Vibe (Freestyle) Lyrics
- Havoc - Favorite Rap Stars Lyrics
- Ray J - I Hit It First Lyrics
- Dido - I Don't Want To Wait (Dawsons Creek Theme) Lyrics
- Muse - Blackout Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Hold On To The Nights Lyrics
- Amar Prem Movie - Chingari Koi Bhadke Lyrics
- Beenie Man - Dude Lyrics
- Diana Ross - Love Don't Come Easy Lyrics
- The Corrs - So Young Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Breakdown Lyrics