PROTEST THE HERO - HERETICS & KILLERS LYRICS
Artist: Protest The Hero Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
They called me the man with the blood of Christ honesty
But tonight I drink with heathens and the finest blasphemies
In wine there's truth but in silence there's surrender
A screaming for the silence in stunned suspicious terror
I built a temple in my life and used God to seal the pillars
After twenty years of fighting young heretics and killers
I watch my temple fall to pieces at the first signs of oncoming weather
Fell to my knees like Jesus in the cave, knew I would die
But my lips could only say; I'm not your son so why have you forsaken me?
There's a hole in my heart but it just makes me unholy
Crucified that night and I walked away with alter-egos
Like the prison priest who preaches his dead and buried gospel
While my faith is in ruins my duty breathes strong
I'm a parrot in a cage just saying prayers to belong to a textbook
Of my crying, lying, dying history; a textbook Of my crying, lying, dying history; a textbook Of my crying; a textbook Of my lying ; a textbook of my dying ; a textbook Of my history.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Protest The Hero Heretics &Amp; Killers Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Game - Don't Kill My Vibe (Freestyle) Lyrics
- Havoc - Favorite Rap Stars Lyrics
- Weezer - Sweater Song Lyrics
- Sarah Mclachlan - Possession Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - May Be Lyrics
- Ray J - I Hit It First Lyrics
- Richard Marx - Hold On To The Nights Lyrics
- Diana Ross - Love Don't Come Easy Lyrics
- Dido - I Don't Want To Wait (Dawsons Creek Theme) Lyrics
- Muse - Blackout Lyrics
- Box Car Racer - I Feel So Lyrics