PUG JELLY - PARTY POPPER LYRICS
Artist: Pug Jelly Lyrics
Popularity: 16 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
There's nothing like a bit of watered down Jim Beam and Coke.
Second hand cigarette smoke.
Something slips in bathroom stalls,
Nothing said from 40 year olds.
Get her drunk and pat her beaver,
She's tanked up on Estrogen.
Choose the stupid girls dancing up on the bar top.
Drunkville; next stop,
Here I come!
I went fishing at a high-school party,
All I caught was an STD.
Everyone's talking about this new sensation,
Teenage girl manipulation, using alcohol.
There's nothing like a bit of 40year old.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Pug Jelly Party Popper Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Game - Don't Kill My Vibe (Freestyle) Lyrics
- Havoc - Favorite Rap Stars Lyrics
- Pink Floyd - High Hopes Lyrics
- Bunch Brady - It's A Sunshine Day Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - May Be Lyrics
- Juanita Bynum - God Of A Second Chance Lyrics
- Bob Marley - Could You Be Loved Lyrics
- Marcy Playground - Sex And Candy Lyrics
- The Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Woman Lyrics
- The Beatles - If I Fell Lyrics
- Earth Wind And Fire - Dancing In September Lyrics