Q AND NOT U - 7 DAUGHTERS LYRICS
Artist: Q And Not U Lyrics
Popularity: 10 users have visited this page this week.
a fume of smoke, a perfumed rain.
a strong bull pulls a strong till.
a fume of smoke, a fume.
i cannot digest what i ingest in jest. what doth i protest?
lungs in throat, rigged with wire and hay.
a jewel from rote, shines strongs as binds.
our jewel from rote, a jewel.
tied with wire hay, pressed in rock and clay. 'til their not they.
cartoon of self, rich in yes and no, no, yes, and no, no.
a strong bull tills the strong soil.
amused of self, amused.
first born will be eve and second shed rebecca and third bred keturah.
fourth birthed is sarah, fifth fifth fifth will be judith, sixth sixth left us basemith, seventh seventh truthful ruth, and eighth, oh, it's my turn.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Q And Not U 7 Daughters Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Lyrics
- Game - Don't Kill My Vibe (Freestyle) Lyrics
- Janoskians - Best Friends Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Eat You Alive Lyrics
- Sublime - Date Rape Lyrics
- All-4-One - Beautiful As You Lyrics
- Beenie Man - Dude Lyrics
- Eminem - My Name Is Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - 14 Years Lyrics
- Atomic Kitten - Eternal Flame Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Breakdown Lyrics