QUADROPHENIA - DROWNED LYRICS
Artist: Quadrophenia Lyrics
Popularity: 41 users have visited this page this week.
Haven't seen quite enough of the world,
I ain't seen a sign of my hero,
And I'm still diving down for pearls.
Let me flow into the ocean,
Let me get back to the sea.
Let me be stormy and let me be calm,
Let the tide in, and set me free.
I'm flowing under bridges,
Then flying through the sky,
I'm travelling down cold metal
Just a tear in baby's eye.
Let me flow into the ocean
Let me get back to the sea
Let me be stormy and let me be calm
Let the tide in, rush over me.
I am not the actor
This can't be the scene
But I am in the water,
As far as I can see...
I'm remembering distant memories
Recalling other names.
Rippling over canyons,
And boiling in the train.
Let me etc.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Quadrophenia Drowned Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Lyrics
- Game - Don't Kill My Vibe (Freestyle) Lyrics
- Janoskians - Best Friends Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Eat You Alive Lyrics
- Sublime - Date Rape Lyrics
- All-4-One - Beautiful As You Lyrics
- Beenie Man - Dude Lyrics
- Eminem - My Name Is Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - 14 Years Lyrics
- Atomic Kitten - Eternal Flame Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Breakdown Lyrics