QUARASHI - LOUD! LYRICS
Artist: Quarashi Lyrics
Popularity: 15 users have visited this page this week.
I said relax you're back in style. I told you it's so loud. I threw my file in my loud out but little patch ya'll. We have to go down and look around us. Are we going nowhere? In this time out we ought to stand it. We have to find the solution to cast all the bad things, but I trust myself. I've never had this but now I want to know. I'm free in my homestead so that's in ria.
And I can feel 'em creep, and I feel 'em crawl. The truth is beginning to sound about to come. What is the matter? It's gonna get better and my whole life is whole page letter. You can't forget and you can't forgive. You won't let me die so why won't you let me live. It's not my fault, I don't make my own fate. I create without a break that's how I'm made
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Quarashi Loud! Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Lyrics
- Game - Don't Kill My Vibe (Freestyle) Lyrics
- Janoskians - Best Friends Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - Eat You Alive Lyrics
- Sublime - Date Rape Lyrics
- All-4-One - Beautiful As You Lyrics
- Beenie Man - Dude Lyrics
- Eminem - My Name Is Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - 14 Years Lyrics
- Atomic Kitten - Eternal Flame Lyrics
- Guns N' Roses - Breakdown Lyrics