QUICKSILVER MESSENGER SERVICE - FREEWAY FLYER LYRICS
Artist: Quicksilver Messenger Service Lyrics
Popularity: 34 users have visited this page this week.
I keep on gettin' high, wonderin' how high can one man go?
Well, I'm a dangerous stranger, I'm a psychedelic ranger,
Now there's no place that I can't go, no no no, baby, no no no.
I'm a freeway wrestler, I keep it to the floor,
I'm an old poor guitar hassler, and I can always get my way back home anywhere,
Well, I'm a six-string rangler, I'm a traffic strangler,
And now there's no place that I can't go, no no no, babe, no no no.
I'm a little girl pleaser, I always get my way,
I'm an old sweet thing teaser, I'm gonna die and go to Hell some day,
Well, I'm a meat grinder, sweet spot foot ___ roll in the ___ cash.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Quicksilver Messenger Service Freeway Flyer Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Lyrics
- Game - Don't Kill My Vibe (Freestyle) Lyrics
- Juanita Bynum - God Of A Second Chance Lyrics
- Xavier Naidoo - Sie Sieht Mich Nicht Lyrics
- The Corrs - So Young Lyrics
- Earth Wind And Fire - Dancing In September Lyrics
- Josh Groban - When You Say You Love Me Lyrics
- Kishore Kumar - Mere Dil Mein Aaj Kya Hai Lyrics
- Kenny Loggins - For The First Time Lyrics
- Phil Collins - I Wish It Would Rain Down Lyrics
- Bunch Brady - It's A Sunshine Day Lyrics