R. E. M. - STAR ME KITTEN LYRICS
Writer(s): BERRY, WILLIAM / STIPE, MICHAEL / BUCK, PETER / MILLS, MIKE
Artist: R. E. M. Lyrics
Popularity: 41 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Nothing's free but guaranteed for a lifetime's use
I've changed the locks
And you can't have one
You, you know the other two
The brakes have worn so thin that you could hear,
I hear them screeching through the door from our driveway
Hey love, look into your glove box heart
What is there for me inside? This love is tired
I've changed the locks.
Have I misplaced you?
Have we lost our minds?
Will this never end?
It could depend on your take
You, me, we used to be on fire
If keys are all that stand between,
Can I throw in the ring?
Just **** me kitten
You are wild and I'm in your possession
Nothing's free so, **** me kitten
I'm in your possession
So, **** me kitten
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what R. E. M. Star Me Kitten Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Lyrics
- Game - Don't Kill My Vibe (Freestyle) Lyrics
- Enya - Orinoco Flow Lyrics
- Martina Mcbride - This Ones For The Girls Lyrics
- Dhadkan Movie - Tum Dil Ki Dhadkan Mein Rehte Lyrics
- The Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Woman Lyrics
- Lostprophets - Last Train Home Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Nunca Te Olvidare Lyrics
- Savage Garden - Cherry Cola Lyrics
- Kim Walker-Smith - Still Believe Lyrics
- Sheila On 7 - Kita Lyrics