RACHAEL YAMAGATA - ELEPHANTS LYRICS
Writer(s):RODNEY, WINSTON GODFREY
Artist: Rachael Yamagata Lyrics
Popularity: 35 users have visited this page this week.
It's no wonder how they scream,
Like you and I, they must have some temper.
And I am dreaming of them on the plains, dirtying up their beds,
Watching for some kind of rain to cool their hot heads.
And how dare that you send me that card when I'm doing all that I can do.
You are forcing me to remember when all I want is to just forget you.
If the tiger shall protect her young, then tell me how did you slip by.
All my instincts have failed me for once, I must have somehow slept the whole night.
And I am dreaming of them with their kill, tearing it all apart,
Blood dripping from their lips, and teeth sinking in too hearts.
And how dare that you say you will call, when you know I need some peace of mind..
If you had to take sides with the animals, won't you do it with one who is kind?
If the hawks in the trees need the dead, if you're living you don't stand a chance.
You can lie there and say you are fed, but there are only two ends to this dance.
You can flee with your wounds just in time, or lie there as he feeds,
Watching yourself ripped to shreds and laughing as you bleed.
So for those of you falling in love, keep it kind, keep it good, keep it right.
Throw yourself in the midst of danger, but keep one eye open at night.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Rachael Yamagata Elephants Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Lyrics
- Game - Don't Kill My Vibe (Freestyle) Lyrics
- Enya - Orinoco Flow Lyrics
- Martina Mcbride - This Ones For The Girls Lyrics
- Dhadkan Movie - Tum Dil Ki Dhadkan Mein Rehte Lyrics
- The Rolling Stones - Honky Tonk Woman Lyrics
- Lostprophets - Last Train Home Lyrics
- Enrique Iglesias - Nunca Te Olvidare Lyrics
- Savage Garden - Cherry Cola Lyrics
- Kim Walker-Smith - Still Believe Lyrics
- Sheila On 7 - Kita Lyrics