RADIGOST - OUTCAST LYRICS
Artist: Radigost Lyrics
Popularity: 22 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
Formerly I had been free, I had been able to fly like the beautiful swans.
But once I have fallen and lost my wings,
and now I'm doomed to stay here forever.
My soul is the roaming star of dawn, the blackened sun of life.
I walked on the Earth and I went around it and I found nothing to console me.
He pushes us in oblivion and death and in our lust we cannot notice it.
We see us standing in the flowering meadows as we stand deep in blood.
I walk and look upon the Earth with my darkened bleeding soul.
In the sad beauty of sunset my spirit goes alone
without forgiveness but full of pride.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Radigost Outcast Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Lyrics
- Game - Don't Kill My Vibe (Freestyle) Lyrics
- Marcy Playground - Sex And Candy Lyrics
- The Beatles - If I Fell Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Runaway Lyrics
- Jackson Browne - Somebody's Baby Lyrics
- Ja Rule - Mesmerized Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - Girl From Ipanema Lyrics
- Wham! - Last Christmas Lyrics
- Andy Griggs - She Thinks She Needs Me Lyrics
- Rammstein - Sonne Lyrics