RADIOHEAD - SUBTERRANEAN HOMESICK ALIEN LYRICS
Writer(s):YORKE, THOMAS EDWARD/GREENWOOD, JONATHAN RICHARD GUY/SELWAY, PHILIP JAMES/GREENWOOD, COLIN CHARLES/O'BRIEN, EDWARD JOHN
Artist: Radiohead Lyrics
Popularity: 1605 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I keep forgetting
The smell of the warm summer air
I live in a town
Where you can't smell a thing,
You watch your feet
For cracks in the pavement.
Making home movies
For the folks back home,
Of all these weird creatures
Who lock up their spirits,
Drill holes in themselves
And live for their secrets.
They're all uptight, uptight,
I wish that they'd swoop down in a country lane,
Late at night when I'm driving.
Take me on board their beautiful ship,
Show me the world as I'd love to see it.
I'd tell all my friends but they'd never believe me,
They'd think that I'd finally lost it completely.
I'd show them the stars and the meaning of life.
They'd shut me away.
But I'd be alright, alright,
I'm be alright,
I'm just uptight, uptight,
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Subterranean Homesick Alien gets avg. rating 10 out of 10 based on 9 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Radiohead Subterranean Homesick Alien Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Lyrics
- Game - Don't Kill My Vibe (Freestyle) Lyrics
- Marcy Playground - Sex And Candy Lyrics
- The Beatles - If I Fell Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Runaway Lyrics
- Jackson Browne - Somebody's Baby Lyrics
- Ja Rule - Mesmerized Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - Girl From Ipanema Lyrics
- Wham! - Last Christmas Lyrics
- Andy Griggs - She Thinks She Needs Me Lyrics
- Rammstein - Sonne Lyrics