RADON - TWO FEET LYRICS
Artist: Radon Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
you know I bled it dry long ago.
Feeling these feelings that I can't even start and now I'm loveless;
walking over it every day.
Can't you see, oh god,
you know life ain't good for nothing when you're caught up in a frees".
You know that I've been compared to the body of the son,
I didn't mean to hurt no one.
A broken bottle from his hand hits the ground
and he's watching all the bodies go around
and around and around Coming down,
got my two feet on the ground, and I'm walking around.
Now I'm timesick of the reasons,
I'm timesick of the seasons, but you know I'm not Kerouac.
I'm timesick of the laying to rest of the woman
who taught me how to be human
and you know I don't care about the rest.
I'm coming down, with my two feet on the ground and I'm wad' around.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Radon Two Feet Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Lyrics
- Game - Don't Kill My Vibe (Freestyle) Lyrics
- Marcy Playground - Sex And Candy Lyrics
- The Beatles - If I Fell Lyrics
- Bon Jovi & Jon Bon Jovi - Runaway Lyrics
- Jackson Browne - Somebody's Baby Lyrics
- Ja Rule - Mesmerized Lyrics
- Frank Sinatra - Girl From Ipanema Lyrics
- Wham! - Last Christmas Lyrics
- Andy Griggs - She Thinks She Needs Me Lyrics
- Rammstein - Sonne Lyrics