RAIN DELAY - AUTUMN MELANCHOLY LYRICS
Artist: Rain Delay Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
Embraced by dark, in the night-sky, thou fade.
Influenced by loss, I am falling into agony.
Black swan shivers on the verge of this black lake,
Infinite burthen broke his wings. Imo pectore. incantesimo.
Influenced by clarity of the sky.
A seraph died away from my eyes.
Autumn, the season of melancholy...
While leaves and rain art falling, I am falling into thee.
Autunno, stagione di malinconia...
Come le foglie et le pioggie cadono, anch'io cado per
Imo pectore. Voglio mio angelo.
Now I can remember, that dawn after.
Swans wing is healed, but where is that last rain?
It's not even there.
Memories passing by, and through this void called life,
Now I am desperate, I need thy love.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Rain Delay Autumn Melancholy Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Say Lou Lou - Fool Of Me Lyrics
- Game - Don't Kill My Vibe (Freestyle) Lyrics
- Roxette - She's Got The Look Lyrics
- Yaadein Movie - Aye Dil Dil Ki Duniya Mein Lyrics
- Lana Del Rey - Paris Lyrics
- Backstreet Boys - The Call Lyrics
- Shirley Temple - On The Good Ship Lollipop Lyrics
- Muse - Unintended Lyrics
- Coldplay - For You Lyrics
- Judy Garland - The Trolley Song Lyrics
- Zucchero - Baila Morena Lyrics