REACH THE SKY - AS THE SUN FELL ON SUMMER LYRICS
Artist: Reach The Sky Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
I always knew that this day would come
When I would see you again, the pain would reappear.
When I turned that corner and saw that you were standing there,
I held back my tears.
Its funny to be here by myself wishing you were here
Next to me because all I did when you were here
Was wish you would leave me alone.
This has got to be the last time that
I wish someone would go away since I always end up
Wishing that they were right here back in my arms.
It's funny to be here by myself
Wish you would leave me alone.
And I guess I got my wish.
As the sun begins to fall into the horizon and escape my grasp,
I can only regret that I pushed you away.
And I know you can't hear me crying but
I'm longing to hold you one more time.
This was the longest summer of my life.
The sun kept burning into my eyes and
When I had the strength to blink,
I avoided seeing you smile.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Reach The Sky As The Sun Fell On Summer Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Havoc - Favorite Rap Stars Lyrics
- 2 Chainz - We Own It Lyrics
- Nancy Sinatra - You Only Live Twice Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - In Your Eyes Lyrics
- Faces Small - Itchycoo Park Lyrics
- Norah Jones - Love Me Tender Lyrics
- Sheila On 7 - Buat Aku Tersenyum Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - How Forever Feels Lyrics
- Westlife - Oh Mandy Lyrics
- Devo - Girl U Want Lyrics
- Engelbert Humperdinck - A Man Without Love Lyrics