REACH THE SKY - BEFORE TOO LONG LYRICS
Artist: Reach The Sky Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
I can't do this to myself much longer.
Pushing myself aside,
Waiting for you to come around and run to me
Instead of running away.
All this waiting has taught me how to stand alone.
Why should I try to convince you of my worth?
Nothing will change the reasons why you keep me away.
Why would I want to wait around in hopes
That someday you would see that I was right.
Because this may not last us forever and
I wish that I could guarantee that it would.
Although I can't make sure that this will work out,
I will still be here waiting for you.
Can you tell me why I am waiting for you?
It seems like nothing I have done has mattered at all to you.
So what do I have to do for you to notice me?
You think you are just going to push me away,
But I am not going to give you that chance.
I am not going to wait here forever,
I'll be gone before too long.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Reach The Sky Before Too Long Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Havoc - Favorite Rap Stars Lyrics
- 2 Chainz - We Own It Lyrics
- Nancy Sinatra - You Only Live Twice Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - In Your Eyes Lyrics
- Faces Small - Itchycoo Park Lyrics
- Norah Jones - Love Me Tender Lyrics
- Sheila On 7 - Buat Aku Tersenyum Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - How Forever Feels Lyrics
- Westlife - Oh Mandy Lyrics
- Devo - Girl U Want Lyrics
- Engelbert Humperdinck - A Man Without Love Lyrics