REACH THE SKY - HIS HOUR UPON THE STAGE LYRICS
Artist: Reach The Sky Lyrics
Popularity: 4 users have visited this page this week.
Can you, can someone tell me, did it fall on deaf ears again? It echoed through the room. Its hard to care for transient hearts while you're wishing you were miles away, thousands of miles away. So I'll fade away and only these words will remain. Still you'll never hear me screaming that I'm nothing. I am nothing without you. I have bent over backwards still your words silenced me, and it echoed through the room. Your words, they're all that I know. The only thing that you've left for me here, not so easy to escape. So I'll fade away and only these words will remain. Still you'll never hear me screaming that I'm nothing. I am nothing without you. I want to be so brave and live without fear of what you say. Too many times my innocence was broken and betrayed.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Reach The Sky His Hour Upon The Stage Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Havoc - Favorite Rap Stars Lyrics
- 2 Chainz - We Own It Lyrics
- Nancy Sinatra - You Only Live Twice Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - In Your Eyes Lyrics
- Faces Small - Itchycoo Park Lyrics
- Norah Jones - Love Me Tender Lyrics
- Sheila On 7 - Buat Aku Tersenyum Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - How Forever Feels Lyrics
- Westlife - Oh Mandy Lyrics
- Devo - Girl U Want Lyrics
- Engelbert Humperdinck - A Man Without Love Lyrics