REACH THE SKY - LOST GLORIES LYRICS
Artist: Reach The Sky Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
Thumbing through all of these photos of days gone by, I remember the way it was between you and me. And although I still believe that someday we'll be together again, I know it won't ever be the same. Did I mean anything to you or was it just a bunch of lies? I remember the times we had and all the memories that we shared, but I can't find a reason to miss you. Tell me I should throw it all away just like you threw me away. And when I see you again will I even know your name? And although I still believe that someday we'll be together again, I know it won't ever be the same. How could it ever come close?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Reach The Sky Lost Glories Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Havoc - Favorite Rap Stars Lyrics
- 2 Chainz - We Own It Lyrics
- Nancy Sinatra - You Only Live Twice Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - In Your Eyes Lyrics
- Faces Small - Itchycoo Park Lyrics
- Norah Jones - Love Me Tender Lyrics
- Sheila On 7 - Buat Aku Tersenyum Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - How Forever Feels Lyrics
- Westlife - Oh Mandy Lyrics
- Devo - Girl U Want Lyrics
- Engelbert Humperdinck - A Man Without Love Lyrics