REBA MCENTIRE - THE GREATEST MAN I NEVER KNEW LYRICS
Writer(s):Leigh, Richard C / Martine, Layng Jr.
Artist: Reba Mcentire Lyrics
Popularity: 21 users have visited this page this week.
and ev'ry day we said hello but never touched at all.
He was in his paper. I was in my room.
How was I to know he thought I hung the moon?
The greatest man I never knew came home late ev'ry night,
He never had to much to say. Too much was on his mind.
I never really knew him, oh and now it seems so sad.
Ev'rything he gave to us took all he had.
Then the days turned into years, and the mem'ries to black and white.
He grew cold like an old winter wind blowing across my life.
The greatest words I never heard I guess I'll never hear.
The man I thought could never die has been dead almost a year.
Oh, he was good at bus'ness but there was bus'ness left to do.
He never said he loved me. Guess he thought I knew.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Reba Mcentire The Greatest Man I Never Knew Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Havoc - Favorite Rap Stars Lyrics
- 2 Chainz - We Own It Lyrics
- Faith Hill - Breathe Lyrics
- Limp Bizkit - He Said She Said Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - Complicated Heart Lyrics
- Mandy Moore - A Walk To Remember Lyrics
- The Beatles - Give Peace A Chance Lyrics
- Nightwish - She Is My Sin Lyrics
- Switchfoot - Learning To Breathe Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Everytime I Look For You Lyrics
- Faith Hill - The Way You Love Me Lyrics