RED CAR WIRE - AFFINITY LYRICS
Artist: Red Car Wire Lyrics
Popularity: 40 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
It's stupid to use the words others
Spent time to achieve
When the words that we're needing
Are inside us all somewhere
Waiting for rescues
They need to be free It's a lie not to listen
A sin, pessimistic when
Things that we need to say
Fall through the cracks
Like I love you, I miss you
I hate life with out you
And where have you been my love
I want you back.
So I don't feel alone in the world,
And baby yeah you're hard to get over,
We're older, it's just a little lie we tell all ourselves,
In itself, promise me, let's never get older.
So I don't miss the feeling of "left in the cold"
And this feeling of healing has long since been old
I find times when I'm missing the times you convinced me
I don't need somebody to hold my hand softly and tell me she's wishing
I wished she was with me cause I know now I'm drifting
I'm cleansed yet I'm missing the voice of an angel.
Leave it up to me to blow this whole thing aside and think of nothing like were nothing
But were young and alive
The clock on your wall isn't moving at all
Lets break out
Lets go out
Get a room
A hotel baby
I'm not saying that I'll love you forever
Hell who am I kidding
Cause were perfect together
Notice that when we talk I can't help but stutter
Your to perfect for words
I just want you forever.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Red Car Wire Affinity Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 2 Chainz - We Own It Lyrics
- Studio Killers - Jenny Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - In Your Eyes Lyrics
- Vicente Fernandez - Mujeres Divinas Lyrics
- Avril Lavigne - Nobody's Fool Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - People Get Ready Lyrics
- Nightwish - She Is My Sin Lyrics
- Michael Learns To Rock - Complicated Heart Lyrics
- The Beatles - Give Peace A Chance Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - The Good Stuff Lyrics
- Westlife - Oh Mandy Lyrics