REDDING OTIS - SITTING ON THE DOCK OF THE BAY LYRICS
Artist: Redding Otis Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
- Otis Redding
Sitting in the morning sun
I'll be sitting when the evening comes
Watching the ships roll in
And I watch 'em roll away again
Sitting on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
I'm just sitting on the dock of the bay
I left my home in Georgia
Headed for the 'Frisco bay
'Cause I had nothin to live for
And look like nothing's gonna come my way
So I'm just...
Look like nothing's gonna change
Everything still remains the same
I can't do what ten people tell me to do
So I guess I'll remain the same
Sittin here resting my bones
And this loneliness won't leave me alone
It's two thousand miles I roamed
Just to make this dock my home
Now, I'm just...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Redding Otis Sitting On The Dock Of The Bay Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- 2 Chainz - We Own It Lyrics
- Studio Killers - Jenny Lyrics
- Ricky Martin - Private Emotion Lyrics
- Eva Cassidy - People Get Ready Lyrics
- Cranberries - Animal Instinct Lyrics
- Carpenters - (They Long To Be) Close To You Lyrics
- Spongebob Squarepants - Spongebob Theme Song Lyrics
- The Who - See Me, Feel Me Lyrics
- Cab Calloway - I Love To Singa Lyrics
- Madonna - Frozen Lyrics
- Moby - Flower Lyrics