REMY ZERO - TWISTER LYRICS
Writer(s):TATE, AUGUST CINJUN
Artist: Remy Zero Lyrics
Popularity: 108 users have visited this page this week.
I don't know why I hang around.
You will soothe the pain within my eyes
And then you leave without a sound.
Show me a sign and I'm
taking you home.
Give me the time to show
how I have grown.
Under the old back porch you knew
I loved you more than there and so,
you will let me fall back on my own
and where you were I'll never know.
There'll be sun, and
all eyes fall from heaven now.
See that I walk on.
So to the fall...
All stares, all breaks and no breaths.
Yeah, I walk on through the listen.
So you're sad, I turn away
To find out what I can be and so,
All these colors
That shine within my soul,
And all I am, you'll never know.
Mmmm...it all works in
All harboured lands.
Something is real here,
My real bonney lass.
Something is real here and it's real there.
It's real here.
Something's habit and some...
Some things happen.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Remy Zero Twister Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Havoc - Favorite Rap Stars Lyrics
- 2 Chainz - We Own It Lyrics
- Eagles - The Last Resort Lyrics
- Blink-182 - Rock Show Lyrics
- Cyndi Lauper - The Goonies 'R' Good Enough Lyrics
- Sean Paul - Like Glue Lyrics
- Vicente Fernandez - Mujeres Divinas Lyrics
- Drifters - This Magic Moment Lyrics
- The B-52's - Roam Lyrics
- Blur - Girls & Boys Lyrics
- Kenny Chesney - The Good Stuff Lyrics