REVEREND BIZARRE - DOOM OVER THE WORLD LYRICS
Artist: Reverend Bizarre Lyrics
Popularity: 14 users have visited this page this week.
Angel in appalling form revealing how the forthcoming days will be
Her voice was hollow and calm as she told me of things that would soon be here
Words full of chaos and death filling my mind with a constant fear
There will be a gigantic war, the greater part of the world shall be perished
Armies of evil and good prepare to meet each other again
And there I can see myself holding a sword with a blade so black
Other side, there stands thousands of men, all we have is just a handful of puritans
Doom over the world
eternal will be our mission.
Doom over the world!
Corpses are hanging from walls, impaled with spears of destiny
One more time hammers have been raised to crush the skulls of heretics
The aftermath of battle, silent descents, the field is covered with dying men
Strongholds are burning to ashes, all that is left is this handful of puritans
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Reverend Bizarre Doom Over The World Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Havoc - Favorite Rap Stars Lyrics
- 2 Chainz - We Own It Lyrics
- Mercyme - Homesick Lyrics
- The Beatles - Fixing A Hole Lyrics
- U2 - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me Lyrics
- Black Eyed Peas - The Apl Song Lyrics
- Creed - What's This Life For Lyrics
- Finley Quaye - Dice Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - I Wish Lyrics
- The Who - The Kids Are Alright Lyrics
- U2 - Elevation Lyrics