REVEREND BIZARRE - FUNERAL SUMMER LYRICS
Writer(s):WITCHFINDER, ALBERT / EARL, OF VOID / VICAR, PETER / WITCHFINDER, ALBERT
Artist: Reverend Bizarre Lyrics
Popularity: 35 users have visited this page this week.
without warning I had to learn the truth.
As the book was closed we all knew it was his turn to die
and I was to be cruelly evicted from my youth
That first day of summer I unveiled the secrets of Doom
and I walked with legion of Demons by my side.
My whole world fell into the void at his funeral room,
caressed by summer´s gentle breeze I cried
Oh Lord, I can´t conceive
why was he torn from me?
Death is all that I see when I observe the world we have built
and Death is the majesty we all have to face.
But you my God are the one and your word is fulfilled
as we sleep under peaceful shade of your grace
Until that I just weep
waiting for eternal sleep.
How can I carry on,
stand up and see the sun?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Reverend Bizarre Funeral Summer Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Havoc - Favorite Rap Stars Lyrics
- 2 Chainz - We Own It Lyrics
- Mercyme - Homesick Lyrics
- The Beatles - Fixing A Hole Lyrics
- U2 - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me Lyrics
- Black Eyed Peas - The Apl Song Lyrics
- Creed - What's This Life For Lyrics
- Finley Quaye - Dice Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - I Wish Lyrics
- The Who - The Kids Are Alright Lyrics
- U2 - Elevation Lyrics