REVOLUTION RENAISSANCE - I DID IT MY WAY LYRICS
Artist: Revolution Renaissance Lyrics
Popularity: 51 users have visited this page this week.
Do you see all the things
I want you, you to see?
You're telling me
Sure I know you so well?
But you just act when you are
Back against the wall
What is true, what is fake?
Everything that you make
Or you take, it's plain to see
Image wise, you're okay
But is there anything
Inside of you?
Hear me say:
I don't wanna do the things you say
I don't wanna play the game you play
I just wanna be myself
And walk the road without pretending
I just wanna live my life, be true
So many things there are that I will do
When I'm looking back the road
At least I can say: I did it my way
There you are once again telling
Me how the things all should be
And that I care far too much about
My art, 'cause you know they
Will never understand
I am me, I cannot be
What I'm not, I am real and I feel
But you can never stop, you forgot
'Cause no one's gonna tell
Me what to do
Hear me say:
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Revolution Renaissance I Did It My Way Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Havoc - Favorite Rap Stars Lyrics
- 2 Chainz - We Own It Lyrics
- Mercyme - Homesick Lyrics
- The Beatles - Fixing A Hole Lyrics
- U2 - Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me Lyrics
- Black Eyed Peas - The Apl Song Lyrics
- Creed - What's This Life For Lyrics
- Finley Quaye - Dice Lyrics
- Stevie Wonder - I Wish Lyrics
- The Who - The Kids Are Alright Lyrics
- U2 - Elevation Lyrics