ROBBIE WILLIAMS - BEYOND THE SEA LYRICS
Writer(s):JACK LAWRENCE, ALBERT LASRY, CHARLES TRENET
Artist: Robbie Williams Lyrics
Popularity: 48 users have visited this page this week.
Somewhere waiting for me,
My lover stands on golden sands,
And watches the ships that go sailing.
Somewhere beyond the sea
She's there watching for me,
If I could fly like birds on high
Then straight to her arms I'd go sailing.
It's far beyond a star,
It's near beyond the moon.
And beyond a doubt
My heart will lead me there soon.
We'll meet beyond the shore,
We'll kiss just as before,
Happy we'll be beyond the sea,
And never again I'll go sailing
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Robbie Williams Beyond The Sea Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Studio Killers - Jenny Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Love Has No Pride Lyrics
- Sum 41 - Still Waiting Lyrics
- Hall & Oates - Maneater Lyrics
- Carpenters - This Masquerade Lyrics
- Franz Ferdinand - The Dark Of The Matinee Lyrics
- Ana Gabriel - Cielito Lindo Lyrics
- Kurt Carr - We Lift Our Hands In The Sanctuary Lyrics
- Silsila Movie - Dekha Ek Khwaab Lyrics
- Simple Plan - I'm Just A Kid Lyrics
- Bread - Make It With You Lyrics