ROCKAPELLA - A CHANGE IN MY LIFE LYRICS
Artist: Rockapella Lyrics
Popularity: 471 users have visited this page this week.
Vocal Arrangement: Sean Altman
Standing cold and scared on top of blue hill,
There came one moment, when I lost my will.
I prayed for mercy, please lord take me away.
Oh give me sunshine where I only see grey.
My past had a hold on me, it can't be denied,
And the changes don't come easily.
* I've been lonely, I've been cheated,
I've been misunderstood
I've been washed up, I've been put down,
And told I'm no good
But with you I belong,
Cause you help me be strong,
There's a change in my life,
Since you came along.
Now I don't mind working so hard every day.
And I don't pay no mind to what people say.
'Cause after all the pain I've been through
Lord knows I'd give up everything
Just to love only you
All my life I'd held my head bent in shame,
But now I've found you, and with you
I'll remain, Lord knows.
A man gets crazy when his life is all wrong,
And a heart gets weary when it doesn't belong.
When the road gets rocky Lord
You've got to keep on.
Let the new light come shining on through.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Rockapella A Change In My Life Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Studio Killers - Jenny Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Love Has No Pride Lyrics
- George Michael - Amazing Lyrics
- Queen - Death On Two Legs Lyrics
- Lobo - How Can I Tell Her Lyrics
- Blue - Fly By Lyrics
- Modest Mouse - Float On Lyrics
- Jay-Z - Encore Lyrics
- 2Pac (Tupac Shakur) - Keep Ya Head Up Lyrics
- Engelbert Humperdinck - Quando Quando Quando (Tell Me When) Lyrics
- Louis Armstrong - Mack The Knife Lyrics