RONAN KEATING - EVEN IF I'M GONE LYRICS
Artist: Ronan Keating Lyrics
Popularity: 8 users have visited this page this week.
you know I want to stay
I feel like I'm turning to
I try to overcome this pain
There's no easy way
I'm already missing you
As I look out over the northern lights
I can almost feel you here tonight (2x)
Even if I'm gone
and it feels like forever
I pray us soon be home
in your loving arms again
And even if I'm gone
there's a part of you still with me
close my eyes and I think how beautiful
and I know I'm not alone.
So I'm trying to be strong
I know I carry on
I still feel the emptiness
If only I can find a way
to be together every day and it say
back to the loneliness
see the full moon shine in the distant sky
I can almost feel you by my side (2x)
See the full moon shine in the distant sky
and I wonder if you can hear me crying
hear me cry......
soon be home........
in your loving arms.......
(close my eyes)
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Ronan Keating Even If I'm Gone Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Studio Killers - Jenny Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Love Has No Pride Lyrics
- Spongebob Squarepants - Striped Sweater Lyrics
- The Script - We Cry Lyrics
- Shakin' Stevens - Because I Love You Lyrics
- P!nk - True Love Lyrics
- Bob Marley - I Can See Clearly Lyrics
- Phil Collins - In Too Deep Lyrics
- Damien Rice - Cannonball Lyrics
- Sean Paul - Baby Boy, Feat. Beyonce Lyrics
- Staind - Mudshovel Lyrics