ROXETTE - YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND ME LYRICS
Writer(s):Gessle, Per H�kan / Child, Desmond
Artist: Roxette Lyrics
Popularity: 54 users have visited this page this week.
Seems like nothin' I say gets through.
How did this old bed fit a world between me and you.
We said 'Goodnight' but the silence was so thick
You could cut it with a knife.
We've hit the wall again and there's nothin' I can do.
You're the one, yea, I've put all my trust in your hands.
See'mon and look in my eyes, here I am, here I am
You don't understand me, my baby.
You don't seem to know that I need you so much.
You don't understand me, my feelings,
The reason I'm breathin', my love
The mornin' comes and you're reaching out for me
Just like everything's the same
And I let myself believe things are gonna change.
When you kiss my mouth and you hold my body close,
Do you wonder who's inside?
Maybe there's no way we could feel each other's pain.
Tell me why it gets harder to know where I stand.
I guess loneliness found a new friend, here I am
You don't understand me...
You don't seem to get me, my baby.
You don't really see that I live for your touch.
You don't understand me, my dreams or the things I believe in, my love.
You don't understand me. You don't understand me. Understand me.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Roxette You Don't Understand Me Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Studio Killers - Jenny Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Love Has No Pride Lyrics
- Shania Twain - Any Man Of Mine Lyrics
- Black Sabbath - Paranoid Lyrics
- Christopher Cross - Never Be The Same Lyrics
- Ella Fitzgerald - Lady Is A Tramp Lyrics
- No Doubt - Push And Shove Lyrics
- Linkin Park - My December Lyrics
- Trisha Yearwood - How Do I Live Without You Lyrics
- Incubus - Megalomaniac Lyrics