S.O.D. - SPEAK ENGLISH OR DIE! LYRICS
Artist: S.o.d. Lyrics
Popularity: 59 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
You can't get real jobs
Boats and boats and boats of you
Go home, you fuckin' slobs
Selling hot dogs on the corner
Selling papers in the street
Pushing, pulling, digging, sweating
Where you come from must be beat
You always make us wait
You're the one's we hate
You can't communicate
Speak English or die
You don't know, what I want
You don't know, what I need
Why must I repeat myself
Can't you fuckin' read?
Nice fuckin' accents
Why can't you speak like me
What's that dot on your head
Do you use it to see ??
CHORUS - MOSH PART - CHORUS
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Speak English Or Die! gets avg. rating 1 out of 10 based on 1 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what S.o.d. Speak English Or Die! Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Corrina Corrina Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Pure Love Lyrics
- Louis Armstrong - As Time Goes By (A Kiss Is Just A Kiss) Lyrics
- Incubus - Megalomaniac Lyrics
- Fat Joe - Lean Back Lyrics
- Tyga - Show You Lyrics
- Snoop Lion - Here Comes The King Lyrics
- Asha Bhosle - Jawani Jaaneman Haseen Dilruba Lyrics
- Little Anthony - Tears On My Pillow Lyrics
- Sade - Sweetest Taboo Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - Looks Like We Made It Lyrics