S.G. SWAIN - THE CARSON SHOW LYRICS
Artist: S.g. Swain Lyrics
Popularity: 12 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
I've never found the time
but when I'm back in Hollywood
I'll drop in to say "hi"
I'll say, "John, it's such a privilege to sit here in your chair.
The folks back home are tuning in, excuse me if I stare."
And, "I've always watched your show at home,
I've always been a fan;
I love it when you make big jokes of Doc
and Ed McMhan."
And then I'll sing a song or two
and John will act impressed
then make me slip down on the couch
and bring out his next guest
Of all the things I've never done
the one that I want most:
Johnny Carson can I be your Monday night guest host?
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what S.g. Swain The Carson Show Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Legless Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Corrina Corrina Lyrics
- Louis Armstrong - As Time Goes By (A Kiss Is Just A Kiss) Lyrics
- Eminem - 8 Mile Lyrics
- Vicente Fernandez - Por Tu Maldito Amor Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - Losers Lyrics
- Avril Lavigne - Skater Boy Lyrics
- Debarge - I Like It Lyrics
- Michael Bolton - Soul Provider Lyrics
- Alphaville - Forever Young Lyrics
- Little Anthony - Tears On My Pillow Lyrics