S.O.D. - AREN'T YOU HUNGRY LYRICS
Artist: S.o.d. Lyrics
Popularity: 38 users have visited this page this week.
Originally performed by M.O.D.
Sitting in my kitchen stuffed from having ate
what should I do now, with what's left on my plate
maybe I should save it, but nah, I got the cash
think I'll take the easy way and throw it in the trash
usa for you okay, what a fucking scam
charity begins at home what about our land
america has problems that's what should come first
don't look to us for charity to feed and quench your thirst
aren't you hungry? are you still hungry?
looking for a free buffet, in an alley on the way
to your meeting at A.A., losers lunch is on today
chicken, finger lickin' good, mashed potatoes, gravy too!
razzberry dressing, yum! Don't you wish that you had some?
I think of people starving do you think I care?
let them all die hungry so I can breathe their air
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what S.o.d. Aren't You Hungry Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Legless Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Corrina Corrina Lyrics
- Louis Armstrong - As Time Goes By (A Kiss Is Just A Kiss) Lyrics
- Eminem - 8 Mile Lyrics
- Vicente Fernandez - Por Tu Maldito Amor Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - Losers Lyrics
- Avril Lavigne - Skater Boy Lyrics
- Debarge - I Like It Lyrics
- Michael Bolton - Soul Provider Lyrics
- Alphaville - Forever Young Lyrics
- Little Anthony - Tears On My Pillow Lyrics