SADNESS - ACT IV OPAL VAULT LYRICS
Artist: Sadness Lyrics
Popularity: 7 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
the fog insmoothes the tear that slowly drifts down along your cheek.
From the windows, dull and dirty, dozens of white
and macabre looks scrutinize us as if it was to announce
that this time will be the last...
And I think of you again, crouched on myself, where the drops
of sad water of an October rain trickle on my face,
I think of this langorous smile again,
more precious than your nudity,
this carnal smile, ecstatic,
that projects me for an instant again
in a fantastic whirl of desolation.
I'm the angel of desolation, the angel of my own loss,
the angel of a shattered life on the wild flanks of a smile.
And I pour a thin and sad tear that shatters itself
in a thousand pieces on the streets
from where your look haunts and
(Forget me), ravage me and kill me.
Oh drink my life in a carnal impulse of desire,
dream and fly me away on the peak of despair,
because I'm the angel of desolation. Yes, I'm...
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Sadness Act Iv Opal Vault Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Legless Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Corrina Corrina Lyrics
- Louis Armstrong - As Time Goes By (A Kiss Is Just A Kiss) Lyrics
- Eminem - 8 Mile Lyrics
- Vicente Fernandez - Por Tu Maldito Amor Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - Losers Lyrics
- Avril Lavigne - Skater Boy Lyrics
- Debarge - I Like It Lyrics
- Michael Bolton - Soul Provider Lyrics
- Alphaville - Forever Young Lyrics
- Little Anthony - Tears On My Pillow Lyrics