SAIGON - FAVORITE THINGS LYRICS
Artist: Saigon Lyrics
Popularity: 19 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
(feat. DJ KaySlay)
[DJ Kay Slay:] Holler at your boy, Saigon, set this shit off!
Me when I'm rhymin', remarkable timin'
Shorty's with brown eyes that sparkle like diamonds
Us in the park when we played on the swings
These are a few of my favorite things
Hagglin' couches, necklaces and watches
Brethren that got no respect for the coppers
My cousin Face who was placed in the bing
These are a few of my favortite things
Your favorite color...black
Favorite jail...Nap', it taught me how to scrap
And that wasn't even till after homie shot the cops
Your favorite girl...Joy
It used to be Mike till he got knocked out by old boy
Her and this lil chick in my hood named Tanequa
Your favorite car...X-5
Favorite date...the day Carl Nino said I'm the next Nas
Favorite thug...ya kiddin'
Favorite song..."The Ghetto" by Rakim
Ya heard the shit that brother was spittin'?
Indeed, like "J" say, "That's all I need"
Truly son there's a whole bunch of thum
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Saigon Favorite Things Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Legless Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Corrina Corrina Lyrics
- Louis Armstrong - As Time Goes By (A Kiss Is Just A Kiss) Lyrics
- Eminem - 8 Mile Lyrics
- Vicente Fernandez - Por Tu Maldito Amor Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - Losers Lyrics
- Avril Lavigne - Skater Boy Lyrics
- Debarge - I Like It Lyrics
- Michael Bolton - Soul Provider Lyrics
- Alphaville - Forever Young Lyrics
- Little Anthony - Tears On My Pillow Lyrics