SALIVA - I WALK ALONE LYRICS
Artist: Saliva Lyrics
Popularity: 27 users have visited this page this week.
Yeah! This television has a poison on its breath. This counter culture of both wicked lies and death. It makes my eyes bleed everytime I turn around. How will they all feel when I bring them to the ground? And I'll say. I walk for miles inside this pit of danger. A place where no one follows me, I walk alone. Huh! I'm sick of all these people talkin' out their heads. I've never understood a damn thing that they said. From words to actions never knowing what they're about. I guess I'll have to chew them up and spit them out. And I'll say! I walked for miles inside this pit of danger. I've swallowed down a thousand years of anger. The weight of the world is falling on my shoulders. A place where no one follows me I walk alone. Yeah! I walk alone. Oh Yeah! Yeah! I walked for miles inside this pit of danger. I've swallowed down a thousand years of anger. The weight of the world is falling on my shoulders. A place where no one follows me I walk alone. I walk alone. Yeah!
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Saliva I Walk Alone Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Legless Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Corrina Corrina Lyrics
- DJ Felli Fel - Reason To Hate Lyrics
- P.s. I Love You Movie - Love You 'till The End Lyrics
- Oasis - Hello Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Powerless Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - Looks Like We Made It Lyrics
- Roxette - Fading Like A Flower Lyrics
- Fat Joe - Lean Back Lyrics
- The Killers - Believe Me Natalie Lyrics
- Eminem - Till I Collapse Lyrics