SAM KINISON - TRANSATLANTICISM LYRICS
Artist: Sam Kinison Lyrics
Popularity: 9 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
The Clouds Above Opened Up and Let It Out.
I Was Standing On the Surface of a Perforated Sphere
When the Water Filled Every Hole.
And Thousands Upon Thousands Made An Ocean,
Making Islands Where no Island Should Go.
Those People Were Overjoyed; They Took to Their Boats.
I Thought It Less Like a Lake and More Like a Moat.
The Rhythm of My Footsteps Crossing Flood Lands to Your Door Have Been Silenced Forever More.
The Distance Is Quite Simply Much Too Far For Me to Row
It Seems Farther Than Ever Before
I Need You So Much Closer [x8]
I Need You So Much Closer [x4]
So Come On, Come On [x4]
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Sam Kinison Transatlanticism Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Legless Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Corrina Corrina Lyrics
- DJ Felli Fel - Reason To Hate Lyrics
- P.s. I Love You Movie - Love You 'till The End Lyrics
- Oasis - Hello Lyrics
- Linkin Park - Powerless Lyrics
- Barry Manilow - Looks Like We Made It Lyrics
- Roxette - Fading Like A Flower Lyrics
- Fat Joe - Lean Back Lyrics
- The Killers - Believe Me Natalie Lyrics
- Eminem - Till I Collapse Lyrics