SARAH HARMER - CAPSIZED LYRICS
Artist: Sarah Harmer Lyrics
Popularity: 59 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
wish i could wake up from this dream
in it i see a family photographed
and there you are, tucked in the scene
and theres a jealous net inside my chest
theres a hurt and sadness there
maybe i'd tell you all about it
if i thought you'd care
heavy heart gets lighter by your side
but there are thoughts i'd wish i'd heard
if they ask you how i'm holding up
say i'm holding out for the words
whats the sense in being so sensitive?
can i trade this thin skin for a shell?
there are somethings i've got no feeling about
but there are some things i can tell
heavy heart get lighter by yourself
it's been so long since you capsized
and you've been lying out there in the sun
has it begun? has it begun?
heavy heart, have you heard?
that i could use the words
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Sarah Harmer Capsized Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Corrina Corrina Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Pure Love Lyrics
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Reasons Lyrics
- Donna Lewis - At The Beginning Lyrics
- Gary Moore - Walking By Myself Lyrics
- Juanes - Es Por Ti Lyrics
- Asha Bhosle - Jawani Jaaneman Haseen Dilruba Lyrics
- John Lennon - Only You Lyrics
- Norah Jones - Shoot The Moon Lyrics
- Pearl Jam - Smile Lyrics
- Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter Lyrics