SARAH MCLACHLAN - RAINBOW CONNECTION LYRICS
Artist: Sarah Mclachlan Lyrics
Popularity: 554 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
And what's on the other side?
Rainbows are visions, but only illusions,
And rainbows have nothing to hide.
So we've been told and some choose to believe it.
I know they're wrong, wait and see.
Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection.
The lovers, the dreamers and me.
Who said that every wish would be heard
And answered when wished on the morning star?
Somebody thought of that and someone believed it.
Look what it's done so far.
What's so amazing that keeps us star gazing
And what do we think we might see?
All of us under its spell.
We know that it's probably magic.
Have you been half asleep and have you heard voices?
I've heard them calling my name.
Is this the sweet sound that called the young sailors.
The voice might be one and the same.
I've heard it too many times to ignore it.
It's something that I'm supposed to be.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rainbow Connection gets avg. rating 7.3 out of 10 based on 3 ratings. Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Sarah Mclachlan Rainbow Connection Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Legless Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Corrina Corrina Lyrics
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Reasons Lyrics
- Donna Lewis - At The Beginning Lyrics
- Gary Moore - Walking By Myself Lyrics
- Juanes - Es Por Ti Lyrics
- Asha Bhosle - Jawani Jaaneman Haseen Dilruba Lyrics
- John Lennon - Only You Lyrics
- Norah Jones - Shoot The Moon Lyrics
- Pearl Jam - Smile Lyrics
- Damien Rice - The Blower's Daughter Lyrics