SCATTERED FALL - NEVER NOTHING LYRICS
Artist: Scattered Fall Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
This silence is slow murder it's agonizing time your sitting there relaxed while there's a knife at my side you hold your own despair while conceived in fun and games this is my despise for you I am ashamed I have alaid out bare for you so you can mock me and tease I could fall int your lies I wish that I could leave I hope this silence breaks and maybe you will see your will cannot be found it can only be decieved I DON'T WANT THIS I wish that I could go or you would make me leave tell my friends this is what I feel so raw yet numb I've come to you in the honesty now what will I beocome you've stripped me of my dignity and all my flesh and soul now wearing someone else's skin may make me whole now I could be wrong in all of this and maybe we will see the truth inside all of you and maybe even me we all hide things inside which kill at a slow pace so everyone gather round and bathe in our discrace.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Scattered Fall Never Nothing Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Make Love To Me Tonight Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Sexual Religion Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Locomotion Lyrics
- Keith Urban - I Wanna Be Your Everything Lyrics
- Studio Killers - Jenny Lyrics
- Will Young - Leave Right Now Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Run Baby Run Lyrics
- Westlife - Flying Without Wings Lyrics
- Florante - Handog Lyrics
- The Vaccines - No Hope Lyrics
- Billy Joel - Piano Man Lyrics