SCOTT MILLER - RAISED BY THE GRAVES LYRICS
Writer(s):ALLEN SCOTT MILLER
Artist: Scott Miller Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
To a hard headed man who had the good luck to marry a decent man's daughter
And from my earliest days I could tell things were bad-
President's they were resigning.
And I was raised by the Graves
I wore my brother's close because our house it was cold
With a cry of "pennies make dollars"
And we settled down so far from that down
That God only knows if you holler.
And on the back of the farm there was an old graveyard
Where I used to play as a child.
And I was raised by the graves.
Well I struck out at home and I went on my own into a world that has already past me
And I married a woman a lot like my mom and I act a lot like my daddy.
But when its time to go home I'll head back to the farm
Where the names will all be familiar.
Because I was raised by the graves.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Scott Miller Raised By The Graves Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Pure Love Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Make Love To Me Tonight Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Locomotion Lyrics
- Keith Urban - I Wanna Be Your Everything Lyrics
- Studio Killers - Jenny Lyrics
- Will Young - Leave Right Now Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Run Baby Run Lyrics
- Westlife - Flying Without Wings Lyrics
- Florante - Handog Lyrics
- The Vaccines - No Hope Lyrics
- Billy Joel - Piano Man Lyrics