SCREAMING MONKEY BONER - MARCH OF THE MIDGETS LYRICS
Artist: Screaming Monkey Boner Lyrics
Popularity: 6 users have visited this page this week.
It seems like the sound of a thousand midgets coming to town
to take revenge
How could they have known, I found one outside my home and
now he is my
I'm not a prejudice or racist, it's just when I see a midget,
I loose control!
I hate circus midgets, I hate circus midgets, I hate them and
they hate me!
I hate circus midgets, I hate circus midgets, I hate them,
Break it down.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Screaming Monkey Boner March Of The Midgets Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Disclosure - When A Fire Starts To Burn Lyrics
- RaVaughn - Fallin’ Again Lyrics
- Kylie Minogue - Locomotion Lyrics
- Keith Urban - I Wanna Be Your Everything Lyrics
- Studio Killers - Jenny Lyrics
- Will Young - Leave Right Now Lyrics
- Sheryl Crow - Run Baby Run Lyrics
- Westlife - Flying Without Wings Lyrics
- Florante - Handog Lyrics
- The Vaccines - No Hope Lyrics
- Billy Joel - Piano Man Lyrics