SEBADOH - TOO PURE LYRICS
Writer(s):BARLOW, LOUIS KNOX
Artist: Sebadoh Lyrics
Popularity: 84 users have visited this page this week.
If there's a right thing to say, I'm sure I missed it by a mile
Swallowed in some detail, heavy in my blood
I wanna hold you close, but I can't lift my arms up
Is there a reason for this distance?
More than the drug that floats my days
A nervous bug in my system, it keeps me edgy and ashamed
I've got a saint, never ever will forgive
That never understood me but still tells me how to live
It fits when I stretch and I stretch because I can
I stretch until I'm sore and then I open up for more
I do it out of habit, not addiction
And if I give it up, clean out my blood
Will I still feel bored and disconnected?
If I do it all for love, will I ever give enough?
‘Cuz you can never be too pure or too connected
You can never be too pure or too connected
You can never be too pure
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Sebadoh Too Pure Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Pure Love Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Make Love To Me Tonight Lyrics
- Oasis - Go Let It Out Lyrics
- The Beatles - A Little Help From My Friends Lyrics
- Nat King Cole - When I Fall In Love Lyrics
- Alanis Morissette - Everything Lyrics
- Garbage - Cherry Lips Lyrics
- Nancy Sinatra - These Boots Are Made for Walkin' Lyrics
- Michael Jackson - Give In To Me Lyrics
- 3 Doors Down - When I'm Gone Lyrics
- Celine Dion - Mama Lyrics