SEEKERS - RED RUBBER BALL LYRICS
Artist: Seekers Lyrics
Popularity: 17 users have visited this page this week.
There's a lesson to be learned from this, and I learned it very well.
Now I know you're not the only starfish in the sea:
If I never hear your name again, it's all the same to me.
And I think it's gonna be all right;
Yeh, the worst is over now;
The mornin' sun is shinin' like a red rubber ball.
You never cared for secrets I'd confide;
To you I'm just an ornament, somethin' for your pride.
Always runnin', never carin', that's the life you live.
Stolen moments of your time were all you had to give.
The story's in the past, with nothin' to recall;
I've got my life to live, and I don't need you at all.
The rollercoaster ride we took is nearly at an end;
I bought my ticket with my tears; that's all I'm gonna spend.
Whoa, whoa, it's bouncin', and it's shinin' like a red rubber ball.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Seekers Red Rubber Ball Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Pure Love Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Make Love To Me Tonight Lyrics
- Dido - White Flag Lyrics
- Peter Cetera - After All Lyrics
- Donna Summer - She Works Hard For The Money Lyrics
- Eminem - Suck My Dick Lyrics
- Martina Mcbride - Concrete Angel Lyrics
- Ben Harper - Forever Lyrics
- Robbie Williams - Millenium Lyrics
- Fuel - Shimmer Lyrics
- Pink - Let's Get The Party Started Lyrics