SETH LAKEMAN - THE BALLAD OF JOSIE LYRICS
Writer(s):LAKEMAN, SETH BERNARD
Artist: Seth Lakeman Lyrics
Popularity: 11 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
When Josie went from our house, never back again,
Out beyond the hillside where the cattle stand,
With her recent lover holding her right hand.
They both went out together in the Monday mist,
She never saw it coming, waiting at his wrist,
He struck her swiftly and she fell right down,
Flowers grew around her a body never found.
Whenever you`re walking out in the snow,
Think of poor Josie all on her own,
Wherever those flowers stand out unknown,
Youll be steppin` on her gravestone.
So tell me where is Josie and where`s she flown,
You both went out together you`ve come back alone,
You sit so sadly with a face so cold,
You`re no more paler though than the life you stole.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Seth Lakeman The Ballad Of Josie Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Pure Love Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Make Love To Me Tonight Lyrics
- Nightwish - Over The Hills And Far Away Lyrics
- Coldplay - Warning Sign Lyrics
- Willow Smith - I Am Me Lyrics
- Aashiqui Movie - Dil Ka Aalam Main Kya Bataaun Tujhe Lyrics
- Bush - Swallowed Lyrics
- U2 - I Will Follow Lyrics
- Ginuwine - My Whole Life Has Changed Lyrics
- Stereo Mc's - Connected Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Baby I Love You Lyrics