SETH LAKEMAN - THE STORM LYRICS
Writer(s):LAKEMAN, SETH BERNARD
Artist: Seth Lakeman Lyrics
Popularity: 5 users have visited this page this week.
We`ll guide this fair ship and sail towards the morn,
Come on all alas, now here`s the master dear,
I fear this deadly storm is coming to us near.
We sailed from Plymouth Sound in a week or three,
with not that far to go boys, some canons to retrieve.
The night it grew much darker and the wind it came in strong,
And it grew upon us lads and there was nothing to be done.
The waves grew higher and broke upon our ship,
Then poor old master`s taken with nothing left to grip,
Drop the anchor downwards and throw him out a line,
Poor old master`s overboard he be swalled by the tide.
So hear my warning that I give to you,
Be careful when your sailing with that lucky few,
Tie up every deck hand tightly `til the morn,
And well go together boys in the belly of the storm.
Don`t go sailing out with me, I fear your soul be lost at sea..
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Seth Lakeman The Storm Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Pure Love Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Make Love To Me Tonight Lyrics
- Nightwish - Over The Hills And Far Away Lyrics
- Coldplay - Warning Sign Lyrics
- Willow Smith - I Am Me Lyrics
- Aashiqui Movie - Dil Ka Aalam Main Kya Bataaun Tujhe Lyrics
- Bush - Swallowed Lyrics
- U2 - I Will Follow Lyrics
- Ginuwine - My Whole Life Has Changed Lyrics
- Stereo Mc's - Connected Lyrics
- Aretha Franklin - Baby I Love You Lyrics