SHELLAC - SQUIRREL SONG LYRICS
Artist: Shellac Lyrics
Popularity: 13 users have visited this page this week.
Date: Originally added at 6:54 am October 07, 2003.
We'll be lucky if I don't bust out crying
How does it feel?
Your night light, your curling iron
Lit up by the sweat of others,
For many's the day
But not from November to May
The floor is littered
With woodchips and apple cores
And hulls (holes?) of acorns
There is a chattering sound
Because they were squirrels; real squirrels.
(And there were thousands)
This isn't some kind of metaphor,
Goddamn, this is real *David Woodhhead
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Shellac Squirrel Song Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Sexual Religion Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Picture In a Frame Lyrics
- Atomic Kitten - The Tide Is High Lyrics
- Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You Lyrics
- Kris Dayanti - Menghitung Hari Lyrics
- Salvador - Un Dia La Vez Lyrics
- Simple Plan - Untitled Lyrics
- Snow - Informer Lyrics
- Snoop Lion - Lighters Up Lyrics
- Armin Van Buuren - In And Out Of Love Lyrics