SHIRLEY BASSEY - WHERE DO I BEGIN (LOVE STORY) LYRICS
Artist: Shirley Bassey Lyrics
Popularity: 27 users have visited this page this week.
To tell the story of how great a love can be
The sweet love story that is older than the sea,
The simple truth about love she brings to me
Where do I start?
With her first hello
She gave a meaning to this empty world of mine
There'd never be another love another time
She came into my life and made the living fine
She fills my heart!
She fills my heart with very special things
With angel songs with wild imaginings
She fills my soul with so much love
That anywhere I go I'm never lonely with her love
Who could be lonely?
I'll reach for her hand, it's always there.
How long does it last?
Can love be measured by the hours in a day
I have no answers now but this much I can say
I know I'll need her till the stars all burn away
And she'll be there.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Shirley Bassey Where Do I Begin (Love Story) Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Sexual Religion Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Picture In a Frame Lyrics
- Atomic Kitten - The Tide Is High Lyrics
- Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You Lyrics
- Kris Dayanti - Menghitung Hari Lyrics
- Salvador - Un Dia La Vez Lyrics
- Simple Plan - Untitled Lyrics
- Snow - Informer Lyrics
- Snoop Lion - Lighters Up Lyrics
- Armin Van Buuren - In And Out Of Love Lyrics