SHIRLEY TEMPLE - EARLY BIRD LYRICS
Writer(s):SIDNEY MITCHELL, LEW POLLACK
Artist: Shirley Temple Lyrics
Popularity: 61 users have visited this page this week.
Nature hums when morning comes along;
And begin to join me in my song.
Up at break of day,
Sing the dark away,
Early birdies always catch a worm or two,
So don't be late you've got a date,
Your worm is awaiting you.
Never see the sun,
Always miss the fun,
Whistle in the morning, ......
Send the worm a warning; ......
Tumble out of bed,
Be a little early bird.
If you believe the lyrics are not correct you can Submit Corrections to us
Rate the song now!!!
Add a comment and share what Shirley Temple Early Bird Lyrics means to you with your friends:
- Rod Stewart - Sexual Religion Lyrics
- Rod Stewart - Picture In a Frame Lyrics
- Atomic Kitten - The Tide Is High Lyrics
- Whitney Houston - Saving All My Love For You Lyrics
- Kris Dayanti - Menghitung Hari Lyrics
- Salvador - Un Dia La Vez Lyrics
- Simple Plan - Untitled Lyrics
- Snow - Informer Lyrics
- Snoop Lion - Lighters Up Lyrics
- Armin Van Buuren - In And Out Of Love Lyrics